[omniORB] Please get me off this mailing list

Brecht Vermeulen brecht.vermeulen@rug.ac.be
Thu May 30 20:47:01 2002

Olaf,

it is mailman specific: go to the bottom of the mentioned page, fill in
your email address,
click 'Edit options', Click 'Email my password to me' , wait for your
password to be sended and then unsubscribe on the same page.

(the workaround for the password is because the maillist was moved and
the administrators did a bulk subscribe where you couldn't choose your
password).

regards,
Brecht