[omniORB] Problem with omniORB 303 and HP_UX 11

Duncan Grisby duncan@grisby.org
Wed May 29 20:55:46 2002

On Wednesday 29 May, Alex Tingle wrote:

> I've been investigating this problem and I think I've found a deadlock bug.
> Anyone care to review my logic?

[...]
> This is a bug or I'll eat my hat! I found the above code in OmniORB v3.0.4.

It is a bug. It was fixed last August. Perhaps you should just chew
your hat a bit :-)

Going back to the original problem, it's concerning that the worker
creation is failing. With only three clients connecting, the server
shouldn't be running out of resources. You might look to see if the
process limits are set to unnecessarily low values.

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --
   -- http://www.grisby.org --