[omniORB] omniORB mailing list's new home

Duncan Grisby duncan@grisby.org
Mon May 27 10:21:01 2002

Hi,

As some of you have already noticed, the omniORB mailing list has a
new home, courtesy of realvnc.com. The plan to host it at the
Cambridge University Engineering department didn't work out, so our
VNC friends are helping out.

With any luck, we'll manage to get back control of the omniorb.org
domain, at which point the list address can revert to @omniorb.org.

The list is now run with Mailman rather than Majordomo, so the
subscription interface is different. You can control your membership
through this web page:

To modify your settings, you need to know your password, which of
course you won't. To find out what it is, go to that page and type
your email address in to the box at the bottom. Click on "Edit
Option", and you'll get to a page that includes an option to have your
password emailed to you. If you have any problems let me know.

The full archives of the mailing list are available through that page.
Some messages have ended up in odd places due to having broken date
headers, but it's mostly OK.

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --
   -- http://www.grisby.org --