[omniORB] Unresolved external symbols.

S. Sahayaraj ssahayaraj@quark.co.in
Tue, 21 May 2002 14:37:40 +0530

Hi Bjorn,
	Yes. I managed the idl compilation. Now I'm able to get the
stub/skeleton code.  Thanks..

	I just linking with the generated stub code only.  I did the
following steps.

	1. Compile the idl and it generates the stub files.
	2. Then I implement the server object such as
		class InterfaceImpl : public POA_Interface, public
PortableServer::RefCountServantBase
		{
			inline InterfaceImpl() {}
			virtual ~InterfaceImpl() {}
			// define the constructor and all of my interface
operation definition.
		}
		// Declare the operation of interface
		InterfaceImpl::operationName(necessary sign)
		{
			// function body impl.
		}

	3. This step, I am trying to just construct the interfaceImpl object
from different project.
		InterfaceImpl *pInterfaceImpl = new

	If I comment out the step3, I didn't get the linker error. I think
it may be additional setting are required in order to do flexible linking
operaiton by compiler.

Thanks
Sahay.