[omniORB] Latest omniORB 3.0.4 fails to compile on Solaris

Duncan Grisby duncan@grisby.org
Wed, 15 May 2002 18:35:29 +0100

On Wednesday 15 May, Mark Zimmerman wrote:

> > "tcpSocketMTfactory.cc", line 628: Error: SOL_TCP is not defined.
> > "tcpSocketMTfactory.cc", line 1292: Error: SOL_TCP is not defined.
> > 2 Error(s) detected.
>
> I fixed this by using IPPROTO_TCP in place of SOL_TCP. IPPROTO_TCP is
> defined in netinet/in.h and is present on all of the systems that are
> available to me (Solaris 7 and 8, Linux, AIX).

That's the correct fix. I checked the new code in to both omniORB 3
and 4, discovered that SOL_TCP wasn't defined on some platforms, and
fixed it for omniORB 4. I forgot to change the omniORB 3 version.

It's fixed now. Thanks for reporting the problem.

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --
   -- http://www.grisby.org --