[omniORB] omniifr

Duncan Grisby duncan@grisby.org
Tue, 14 May 2002 23:28:35 +0100

On Tuesday 14 May, "Svetlana G. Shasharina" wrote:

> I am trying to run omniifr.  That is what I did:

I'm afraid I don't know anything about how to use omniifr, and I don't
have the time to find out (unless someone wants to pay me to do
it... :-) . However, your posting reminded me that I forgot to
announce that I created a SourceForge project for it.

The project page is

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/omniifr/

The CVS repository contains what I believe is the most up-to-date
version of omniifr. I'm currently the project maintainer, but as I
say, I don't have the resources to do anything with it. If anyone
wants to become maintainer, let me know and I'll set you up with it.

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --
   -- http://www.grisby.org --