[omniORB] linux build question

Alfonso Tames alfonso@tames.com
10 May 2002 19:25:38 -0500

Hi Bjorn,

Another thing, I don't know if this was your case, but before I did
anything, I had to change the python interpreter in

/usr/local/omni/src/tool/omniidl/python/scripts/omniidlrun.py

to #!/usr/local/bin/python2.2

I think it was picking up another python interpreter and that was
causing me a lot of trouble.

We should make a tutorial or something because it can be quite confusing
for the beginner.

Cheers,

Alfonso