[omniORB] OmniORB and JAVAorb, trying to use corbaloc

Antoine Thierry athierry@alphacent.com
Tue, 7 May 2002 18:18:17 +0200

You're good, omniORB is using IIOP 1.0 and JavaORB IIOP 1.2
I'd like to force javaorb to use corbalocs with iiop 1.0, but i can't find how
to do that ..
my corbaloc is
corbaloc:iiop:<host_ip>:<host_port>/<object's name on poa>
how can i make it iiop 1.0 compliant ?

Antoine