[omniORB] omniORB 40 on HP-UX and KCC

Corrado Giacomini Corrado.Giacomini@trema.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 18:06:47 +0100

I All,

I have recently posted a mail about some modification I made in order to
be able to compile omniOrb40 on HPUX using KCC,
basically I just changed mk/beforeauto.mk.in file in oder to have:
CXXLINKOPTIONS   += -Wl,+s
defined in the case of KCC compiler
and src/lib/omniORB/orbcore/dir.mk file in order to have
CXXDEBUGFLAGS = -g +K0 --one_per --thread_safe --exceptions +Z
and
DIR_CPPFLAGS = +K0 --one_per --thread_safe --exceptions +Z
defined,
this because otherwise at link time when creating  the shared library
libomniORB4.sl
KCC complains if the switches passed at copile time are different.

I think would be nice  to have these modification into the omniOrb4 cvs
repository in order to have it compiling out of the box
on HPUX using KCC.

Thanks in Advance,

-Corrado