[omniORB] omniORB 40 on HP-UX (build problem)

Corrado Giacomini Corrado.Giacomini@trema.com
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:27:02 +0100

Hi all,

Sorry if I replay to my own mail but I just found that  CXXLINKOPTIONS
 is not set to "+Wl,+s" in mk/beforeauto.mk for KCC compiler
and this is the reason why all the executable are build with SHLIB-PATH
is disabled.

For what is concerning CXXDEBUGFLAGS,  is src/lib/omniORB/orbcore/dir.mk
 the right place to set the flags or should they be set in a more specifc
place ?

Thanks in advance,

-Corrado