[omniORB] Compilation omniORB4 (20020311 snapshot) on Linux - LongDoubleSeq

Brecht Vermeulen brecht.vermeulen@rug.ac.be
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 02:33:34 +0100

Hi Duncan,

good news, I downloaded the tar ball of 21 march and it compiles now out
of the box (with configure, old build method and also with the Debian
scripts). So, the bug is fixed without knowing :-).

regards,
Brecht