[omniORB] Compilation omniORB4 (20020311 snapshot) on Linux - LongDoubleSeq

Thu, 21 Mar 2002 11:10:09 +0000

On Thursday 14 March, Brecht Vermeulen wrote:

> (make install gives some other error, is it needed to run first make and
> then make install ?)

Yes, you have to do "make" before "make install". That's probably
something I should fix.

> this two methods give the same error as the debian scripts (which
> basically also only do a make export after configuring the files as far
> as I see).
>
> Do I do something wrong ?

I don't think you're doing anything wrong, but I don't understand why
it's failing, either. Please can you send me (not the list) a full
transcript of the build process, starting from a completely clean
tree. Please use the configure script, rather than the old config
setup.