[omniORB] Interceptor interfaces

Brecht Vermeulen brecht.vermeulen@rug.ac.be
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 00:49:13 +0100

Hi Duncan,

we're using the serverReceiveRequest interceptor for getting the client
IP address (although against the CORBA philosophy :-) ) as described in
http://www.uk.research.att.com/omniORB/archives/2002-02/0115.html.

I don't think registering interceptors before ORB_init() would be a
problem for our code, although maybe you loose some flexibility: at
first sight it seems possible now to dynamically register interceptors
during run and it wouldn't be possible anymore if you move the
registration before ORB_init(), or am I wrong (I haven't tried this yet
and we don't need it for now) ?

regards,
Brecht