[omniORB] Compilation omniORB4 (20020311 snapshot) on Linux - LongDoubleSeq

Brecht Vermeulen brecht.vermeulen@rug.ac.be
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 14:47:40 +0100

Hi Duncan,

I've tried the regular compilation now (without Debian package scripts),
but get the same error :

1) in config/config.mk
uncommented #platform = i586_linux_2.0_glibc2.1
in mk/platforms/i586_linux_2.0_glibc2.1.mk
PYTHON = /usr/bin/python
in src: make export

2) ./configure
--prefix=/remov_ext/Software/omniORB/omniORB_11_mar_02/temp/omni-bin/
make
(make install gives some other error, is it needed to run first make and
then make install ?)

this two methods give the same error as the debian scripts (which
basically also only do a make export after configuring the files as far
as I see).

Do I do something wrong ?

regards,
Brecht