[omniORB] omniORB//v4//Compilation//NT4.0//VC6.0//Required Hints

Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:51:27 +0000

On Tuesday 12 March, Indranil Mukherjee wrote:

> I have tried to solve compilation with version -omniORB-20020308.tar.gz
> and omnipython-x86_win32.zip. But facing Same error, but with more debug
> message you mentioned earlier.

I've discovered what the problem is. Some code I added a while ago
broke things so that omnicpp.exe had to be on your path for omniidl to
work. It's fixed now in CVS, and will be in tomorrow's snapshot. If
you don't want to update to the fixed version, just add
TOP\omni\bin\x86_win32\bin to your path before running make.

Thanks for the bug report,