[omniORB] Nested Calls?

bjorn rohde jensen shamus@tdcadsl.dk
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:17:16 +0100

Hi Kevin,

 There are several parameters in omniORB's configuration file affecting
the connection
management. You could try to set the connection timeout to something
reasonable and
set the orb trace level fairly high. You should see a timeout error,
which might be
enlightening, in the trace. There are also parameters limiting the
number of concurrent
invocations from a client, maybe you have used them all?

Yours sincerely,

bjorn