[omniORB] About building CORBA shared library

zhang ji zsfunl@yahoo.com
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 09:06:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi Duncan,

In building the corba shared library, I linked the
stub file **SK.o, I think I do not need it in building
the server main program. But now I found it is wrong.
I linked the **SK.o with the server program, and it
now can work.

thanks for your help,
shifeng