[omniORB] Timeout when server unavailable

Richard Hardgrave richard.hardgrave@teradyne.com
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 10:51:09 -0600 (CST)

David,
	Apparently, John Fleming feels that there is enough of a need
for this that he is developing a "Fault Detection and Notification"
system for monitoring objects. He's looking for beta-sites with CORBA
developments.  He's at jfleming@orbism.com.

Regards,

Richard