[omniORB] Re: omniORB 3.0.5 crash with ZCF

Christian Reis kiko@async.com.br
Fri Jun 28 20:39:01 2002

Well, I've looked a bit more, and the problem is this. The repository id
I am looking up is:

IDL:omg.org/PortableServer/ServantLocator:1.0

But the repository ids that omniorb is offering are:

IDL:omg.org/PortableServer/ServantActivator:2.3
IDL:omg.org/PortableServer/ServantLocator:2.3
IDL:omg.org/PortableServer/AdapterActivator:2.3

This mismatch causes an ASSERT(0) to be hit. What's the deal, though?
Why am I trying to use an old version? Is this to do with ZCF? I've
regenerated the code from the idls, but to no avail so far.

Take care,