[omniORB] not able to compile .IDL file

Mohan rmohan@ice-com.com
Wed Jun 26 09:53:01 2002

 Hi All,

 I took the echo example from the omni/src/examples/echo and copied to the
folder  omni/myprj after that I modified the interface (echoString) defined
in the .idl file by  adding an additional parameter to it and I also changed
in the implementation class echo_i which is derived class of POA_Echo,
PortableServer::RefCountServerBase.
 After that I entered in the command line:
> make clean
and then
> make all
but the compiler is not generating the IDL stubs echo.hh and so on, when I
located this file under omni/stubs its still having the old defination. How
do I recompile the .idl file with the changes that I made?

 Thanks for your time.

 regards,
Ram