[omniORB] Visual C++ 7.0 and omniORB 3.04

Sandro Tolaini tolaini@libero.it
Tue Jun 25 12:17:01 2002

On Thu, 2002-06-20 at 18:19, Vinaya Kavathekar wrote:

> Is there a version of the binaries built with VC 7.0 available? If so, what
> version of omniORB is it? I might consider upgrading anyway, to avoid other
> problems. If I have to compile omni myself, I'd much rather stick to the
> current version. (3.04)

I could contribute the omniORB 3.0.5 + omniORBpy 1.5 binary tree built
with VC7 and a patched ActivePython 2.2.1 that I am currently using.
Duncan, could we arrange for a sourceforge upload?

Cheers,
  Sandro Tolaini