[omniORB] Re: [jacorb-developer] OmniORB/JacORB Waring for bidir connection

Nicolas Noffke Nicolas.Noffke@epost.de
Fri Jun 21 10:04:00 2002

Hello Thomas,
first of all, although this is a jacorb bug, it doesn't do no harm. As Duncan
Grisby correctly pointed out, we're not prepared to receive CloseConnection
messages from a server. However, currently we ignore CloseConnection messages
anyway so the only "harm" done is getting the debug output.

Thanks for coming up with that, seems like we have to take a look at that area
again.

Regards,
   Nicolas