[omniORB] Library and Applications size

jorgefm@cirsa.com jorgefm@cirsa.com
Thu Jun 13 11:07:01 2002

Hi,

I have the same distribution with gcc 2.96 and i have stripped the library
down to 1570392 bytes
following the Duncan steps with no errors.

Jorge

                    Hany Greiss
                    <Hany.Greiss@inbusin       Para:   omniorb-list@realvnc.com
                    ess.com>                   cc:
                    Enviado por:               Asunto: RE: [omniORB] Library and Applications size
                    omniorb-list-admin@r
                    ealvnc.com

                    12/06/2002 20.59

Hello,

    On a RedHat 7.2 system with gcc 2.96, stripping the library generated a
number of link errors in my case. I had no
problems if I did not strip the library.

Hany