[omniORB] How to link c library in omni application

zhang ji zsfunl@yahoo.com
Sun Jun 9 22:59:01 2002

Hi,

This maybe one simple question for you but not for
me:(.

I built one shared library libfoo.so from c language
(foo.c file); I want to link the libfoo.so to my omni
application (c++ file with .cc). But it alwayes fail.

By using nm I found the function name in the symboles
in the libfoo.so and omni application object file is
different. For example the function name hello() in
libfoo.so is like "00000770 T hello"; but in *omni_i.o
is "U hello__Fv".

So the question maybe like how to link shared library
from c to c++ application.The compiler I used in gcc
under Linux 7.2.

Thanks,
Shifeng