[omniORB] anyone working on omniORB4 RPMs?

Thomas Lockhart lockhart@fourpalms.org
Mon Jul 29 16:50:01 2002

> I'm looking for a good .spec file to build omniORB4 RPMs. Has anyone
> already been working on RPM support for omniORB4? If not, I'm interested
> in writing it myself. In that case I'm open to suggestions regarding
> package layout, etc.

Already done. I'm not sure where we are at in the v4 release cycle, but
I've got RPMs available and can post them.

Since there is at least one patch involved (to support DESTDIR for RPM
building) it doesn't do much good to just post a spec file.

I'm rebuilding the RPMs and will send a URL when they are posted
(hopefully by tonight).

                    - Tom