[omniORB] A question on NameService.

Vibhu Rishi vibhu.rishi@wipro.com
Fri Jul 26 06:14:01 2002

When you are running on the same machine, the ORB runs on the default ip
and port. However, when you are in different machines, the client or
server needs to know where the nameservice is located and so you need to
pass on these names.
this can be done in two ways. 1... as you are doing , through the
command line. But you don't want that.
2. you put the information in the omniORB.cfg file, and the clien/server
reads the information from this when you start them. I think that this
is what you are looking for.

regards
vibhu..