[omniORB] Linker errors LNK1169(multiple defined symbols)

Mohan rmohan@ice-com.com
Tue Jul 23 08:33:00 2002

Hi All,

When I try to compile and link my code with omniORB3 that was built using
vc++6.0 compiler I am getting LNK1169 error
the message is
operator new() already defined in msvcrt.lib
operator delete already defined in msvcrt.lib

when I looked in MSDN for help regarding this problem, I found the following
information

"The most common cause of this error is accidentally linking with both the
single-threaded and multithreaded libraries. Ensure that the application
project file includes only the appropriate libraries and that any
third-party libraries have appropriately created single-threaded or
multithreaded versions."

my question is how that how do I know with what option (single threaded or
multi threaded) does omniORB linked with.
Can someone suggest me what exactly I have to do to comeout of this linker
error.

Thanks,
Ram