[omniORB] Embedded OmniOrb and CROSS COMPILE

Gougeon Sylvain Sylvain.Gougeon@nextream.fr
Fri Jul 5 11:12:01 2002

I want to cross compile OmniOrb (Linux X86 / Linux PPC) to port it on a CPU
board, but I can't.

I configured my variables for cross compiler :

CROSS_CC = /opt/hardhat/devkit/ppc/8xx/bin/ppc_405-

CC = ${CROSS_CC)gcc
CXX = ${CROSS_CC)g++
AR = ${CROSS_CC)ar

I create a platform configuration file, I set the platform variable to the
new platform in config.mk, but when I compile, I have this kind of error :
/usr/include/bits/mathinline.h:In function 'double atan2(double, double)':
/usr/include/bits/mathinline.h:475: unknown register name 'st(1)' in 'asm'

When I compile with the powerpc_linux_2.2_glibc platform he always use its
compiler : usr/bin/gcc : he don't make a cross compile.

Can anybody help me ?

Thanks

Sylvain