[omniORB] Porting to MacOSX.

Kumar Gaurav Garg kgarg@quark.co.in
Wed Jul 3 14:17:01 2002

I am trying to port a project from Mac OS 9 to OS X that uses two omniORB2.8
shared libs(omniThread and orbcore). I am using codeWarrior to make these
shared libs. When I compiled my application on OSX usind the updated
sharedlibs it gives an error that application could not be launched due to
shared library error.<shared_omniThread.ShLib>. Has anybody tried to do the
same thing or has any idea why this is happening?? My application is working
fine on OS 9. I tried hard to search through the net but was not able to
find anything similar.

Thanks in Advance,
Gaurav