[omniORB] Making ORBs in CGI programs

Attila Pletyak attila.pletyak@anemo.com
25 Jan 2002 16:18:45 +0100

There is a technical problem with it: I cannot ask our customer to
change the numberous cgi programs, it uses, to fastCGI. Our cgi module,
what we made for the app is fastCGI, of course :)

But thanks anyway. I love this list for the fast response it gives, and
this is thanked to the list members.

Attila Pletyak

2002-01-25, P keltez=E9ssel Dennis Payne ezt =EDrta: