[omniORB] String & WinXP, VC6.0

Thu, 24 Jan 2002 17:15:38 +0000

On Thursday 24 January, Slava Garelin wrote:

> > http://www.uk.research.att.com/cgi-bin/omni-wiki/moin.cgi/FrequentlyAskedQu
> >estions#line61
>
> Do you mean to raise debug flag in '1' in config.mk  ?
> After that i got an error - it can't find debug version of python
> dll (..._d) version 1.5 Where i can find it ?

No, I don't mean that. The omniORB build always builds both debug and
non-debug versions of the libraries. You _must_ link against the debug
one if your application is compiled with debugging, and with the
non-debug version if your application is compiled without debugging.

The Python problem with setting the debug flag in the config is
something that ought to be sorted out, but it's not relevant to this.