[omniORB] Compiling project in VC6.0 IDE

Slava Garelin garelin@ukr.net
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 17:15:11 +0200

On Wednesday 16 January 2002 16:29, Duncan Grisby wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 January, Slava Garelin wrote:
> > Good day, I trying to work with OMNI, using MS VC 6.0 IDE, and have some
> > troubles with it. There was an official documentation delivered with
> > omni, but it explains integration with VC 4.2; Can anyone point me on ?
>
> The same instructions work for VC++ 6.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Duncan.

After compiling my idl in IDE project  I got some unresolved errors. I use
COS services, so I have added COS400_rtd.lib to list of libraries. I didn't
find
omnithread2.lib so I have added omnithread30_rtd.lib as similiar at my point
of view. After that I still have:

Linking...
   Creating library Debug/testomni.lib and object Debug/testomni.exp
gammaDynSK.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl
_0RL_bu
ildDesc_cCosTime_mTIO(union omni::tcDescriptor &,class
_CORBA_ObjRef_tcDesc_arg<
class CosTime::_objref_TIO,class CosTime::TIO_Helper> const &)"
(?_0RL_buildDesc
_cCosTime
_mTIO@@YAXAATtcDescriptor@omni@@ABV?$_CORBA_ObjRef_tcDesc_arg@V_objref_TIO@CosTi
me@@VTIO_Helper@2@@@@Z)
Debug/testomni.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

Did I miss somehing ?

--
Slava Garelin