[omniORB] "Segmentation Fault" Error while handling client's requests..

Luke Deller ldeller@xplantechnology.com
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 17:25:22 +1100

Hi,

Have you looked at the echo example in src/examples/echo ?  Does this
example work for you?

If you still can't fix the problem then you could mail the code of a
simple example to this mailing list so we can see what you're trying.

Regards,
Luke.