[omniORB] Are there objections against using POA and BOA in one process?

Empting Arnd arnd.empting@siemens.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:40:12 +0100

Hi,

we are migrating old software from omni 271 to omni 304.
We changed a larger library from BOA to POA already.

Because we dont want to change all our software we want to use POA and BOA
simultaniously.

Are there any objections against this? (of course each Interface is using
only one type BOA OR POA. We are not mixing modes for the same Interface.)

We ran into a problem when calling impl_is_ready and couldnt find our error
on first sight so i would be glad to hear if our tries are doomed to failure
from the beginning or if this combination should be able to work and we just
have to dig deeper for our errors.

Thanks for any help

	Arnd Empting