[omniORB] Measuring omniorb's footprint. New footprint benchmark.

Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:34:35 +0000

On Monday 25 February, Dan Kegel wrote:

> Thanks for trying out the benchmark, I appreciate the data and hints.

By the way, one simple thing that seemed to make a small difference
for me was to strip all the executables and shared libraries. I
wouldn't think that that would make much difference, but it seemed to
have some effect.

My attempt to run the benchmark on my laptop failed since it's running
a 2.2 kernel, and it dies due to too many threads long before the
timeout is reached.