[omniORB] Proper way to "unregister" with the Naming Service?

bjorn rohde jensen shamus@tdcadsl.dk
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 13:17:41 +0100

Hi Jonathan,

 The Naming Service is just a place to publish references to
objects, it is not responsible for verifying the validity or
existance of objects. To find out, if an object exits, you
have to check it yourself. Clients should always be prepared
to deal with exceptions due to objects disappearing.

Yours sincerely,

Bjorn