[omniORB] corbaloc/corbaname

bjorn rohde jensen shamus@tdcadsl.dk
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:24:38 +0100

Hi guys,

 Surely, there must be a more flexible way to asociate corba
objects with various ports? I am interested in having several
objects active on several ports and interfaces on the same host,
and i am a not very keen on achieving this by having several
small programs communicating through pipes and handle the
specifics through configuration files.

Yours sincerely,

Bjorn