[omniORB] corbaloc/corbaname

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc@attbi.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 18:22:05 -0500

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 04:55:49PM -0600, Donna Maskell wrote:
> Thank you also for addressing the question about the list, but I am
> subscribed already. What I want is to visit the messages as an online
> group. For example, ACE/TAO has a group like that which is accessible
> online. What I want to do, for example, is what you did when you
> responded to my message. At present, I can send a message to the list
> and respond to those who respond to me, but I cannot respond to another
> posting such that I get that person's subject line, etc. I have to type
> everything in by hand and I don't think it winds up being part of the
> thread.

(1)  Read: http://www.uk.research.att.com/omniORB/intouch.html

(2)  If you want to access web based archives of this mailing list,
     read that web page again, and click on the links which take you
     to the e-mail archives.

(3)  If you are subscribed to the list, and want to reply to a list posting
     and have it show up on the mailing list, make sure
     that you send it to the omniorb-list@uk.research.att.com address.

     When I replied to your e-mail message, my mail program quoted your
     original message.  I then sent it to omniorb-list@uk.research.att.com.

That's how it works, if you need to do something more complicated
than that, I don't know.
--
Craig Rodrigues
http://www.gis.net/~craigr