[omniORB] omniORB4 config file options show up as invalid

Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:27:47 +0000

On Tuesday 19 February, Chris McClimans wrote:

> $ cat /tmp/omniORB.cfg
> ORBInitRef NameService=corbaname::localhost:12345

[...]
> omniORB: ORB_init failed: unknown option (ORBInitRef NameService) in
> configuration file

The configuration file format has changed in omniORB 4. The code is
meant to cope with the old format too, but it's broken in this case.
I'll add it to the list of things to fix. In the mean time, the new
format is

InitRef = NameService=corbaname::localhost:12345