[omniORB] Re: Getting client IP address in server + example interceptors

Thu, 14 Feb 2002 13:48:08 +0000

On Thursday 14 February, Brecht Vermeulen wrote:

> // Thread specific data
> pthread_key_t key;

omniORB 4's omnithread has its own support for thread-specific data,
so you can actually implement what you want in a cross platform way.
Look at omnithread.h for the interface.

> // This poses the question: wouldn't it be interesting to add these to
> omni/include/omniORB4, just as
> // omniInterceptors.h ??, now you need the source code to compile this
> (or you have to copy these header files)
> #include <giopStrand.h>
[...]

I'm finally on the verge of getting autoconf support going. As part of
that, the internal headers will be installed as something like
include/omniORB4/internal, so they will be accessible without the
source distribution.