[omniORB] What is the status of omniORBpy Interceptors?

Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:56:24 +0000

On Monday 11 February, "John D. Heintz" wrote:

> I've recently checked the wiki and been listening on the list, but
> haven't heard anything about Interceptors in omniORBpy.
>
> I remember reading somewhere that performance would be too slow, but I
> would like the ability to at least prototype with them and tune later.

There is currently no support for interceptors in omniORBpy. It's on
my list of things to do to go over the C++ support and make sure it's
all doing the right thing. When I do that, I'll get an idea about how
sensible it is to expose them to Python. It shouldn't be particularly
hard.