[omniORB] Stack size problem on DG-UX

Renzo Boccalini r.boccalini@esasoftware.com
Thu, 07 Feb 2002 10:26:51 +0100

    Hello everyone,
first of all, apologies for talking about a platform not supported by
omniORB.
Actually,
I am looking only for a suggestion  about a possible size stack problem
of the porting I have.
My program crash calling huge stack size C functions.
If I can modify these functions, by decreasing the stack, it works fine.

Could be the stack size for thread as specified in posix.cc of my porting ?

#if defined(__osf1__) && defined(__alpha__) || defined(__VMS)
// omniORB requires a larger stack size than the default (21120) on OSF/1
static size_t stack_size = 32768;
#elif defined(__rtems__)
static size_t stack_size = ThreadStackSize;
#else
static size_t stack_size = 0;
#endif

Thank you in advance, Best regards