[omniORB] RE: serious stability problems with omniORB4 snapshots on Solaris 8

Fri, 01 Feb 2002 12:54:46 +0000

On Friday 1 February, "Bastiaan Bakker" wrote:

> On Linux snapshot 20011013 appears stable. With 20020103 and 20020130 I
> get deadlocks after a while, but no crashes like on Solaris. So I'm not
> sure whether it's the same problem.

Strange. Nothing to do with the transport code has changed between
those times. Various things that affect timings have changed, though,
so it could be a race condition that didn't happen before.

Anyway, good luck in tracking it down. I'll look into it soon.