[omniORB] Object Reference for Santa

Ulf Stoermer ulf@emi.yamaha.co.jp
Wed Dec 25 01:25:02 2002

Hey ho,

I'm not that lonely as I thought... :-)

The client code is very simple and based on the eg2_clt example.
Here's the interface definition I use:

  exception YouAreABadBadBoy {} ;
  interface SantaClaus
  {
     void DearSantaHereIsMyWishlist( in string wishlist ) raises YouAreABadBadBoy ;
  };

But the problem still remains, how can I get an object reference to Santa...
I already asked my friend Rudolph, but even he can't tell. He says he hasn't
seen Santa for a long time, because in these days Santa is using a motor sleigh.