[omniORB] No ServantLocator postinvoke() following a marshalling error?

Duncan Grisby duncan@grisby.org
Thu Dec 19 12:32:01 2002

On Thursday 12 December, Chris Newbold wrote:

> With omniORB 4, it looks like we're not getting ServantLocator
> postinvoke() calls for invocations that hit a marshaling error following
> preinvoke(). In the tracing below we can see our preinvoke()
> implementation completing successfully but once omniORB starts
> unmarshaling the arguments CORBA::MARSHAL is thrown; postinvoke() is
> never called.

postinvoke() should be called in that situation. I think the bug has
already been fixed in CVS, as part of a different change. Can you see
if the problem goes away with the CVS contents?

Thanks,

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --
   -- http://www.grisby.org --