[omniORB] Single Threaded Policy: really same thread?

baileyk@schneider.com baileyk@schneider.com
Tue Dec 17 19:14:02 2002

Personally, I'm getting confused reading all of this.  Can you describe
exactly what you are trying to achieve?  How many servants are involved?
Does each need an idependent thread?  or should all of them share a single
thread?  Only one thread can be the "main" thread at a time and I don't
think you should try switching it more than once.  Unlike TAO, I think
omniORB is designed for only one thread to be in ORB::run() at a time, and
I know that omniORB does not allow multiple ORB instance in one process.

Kendall