[omniORB] ImportError: No module named _embed

Kevin Wooten kwooten@itracs.com
Tue Dec 17 16:22:02 2002

This must be from the embed example, in which case you need run "make
export" in the examples/embed directory to make sure the _embed module
is built; this also exports the module to your omni library directory.
To run the example you need to be in the examples/embed directory or
have you omni library directory in you path, so it can find the _embed
module.

-----Original Message-----
From: zsth@bigfoot.com [mailto:zsth@bigfoot.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 3:50 AM
To: omniorb-list@omniorb-support.com
Subject: [omniORB] ImportError: No module named _embed

I have problem using embed example from omniORBpy-2.0. The example have
been compiled without errors but when I run embed.py I get:

Traceback (most recent call last):
	File "./embed.py", line 8, in ?
	  import _embed
ImportError: No module named embed

Usual Python extension modules without CORBA are compiled and used
without problems.

System:
Linux Red Hat 7.2
gcc-2.96
Python 2.2.2
omniORBpy-2.0
omniORB-4.0.0
PYTHONPATH=.:/usr/local/lib/python2.2:/usr/local/lib

What I do wrong?
Thank you in advance.

--
Best regards,