[omniORB] Re: omniORB 4.0.0: Compiling with VS.NET under Windows XP fails

Christof Meerwald cmeerw@web.de
Sat Dec 14 02:26:01 2002

On Wed, 30 Oct 2002 20:55:02 +0000, Duncan Grisby wrote:
> I think I have checked in a fix for the situation, by using a
> temporary file and opening it from omniidl rather than sharing a FILE*
> with Python. I can't test it, however, since I don't have VS.NET. Can
> someone with VS.NET please try omniidl from CVS and see if it works?

There is a minor problem with the fix if omniidl is invoked with -N (Do not
run preprocessor): omniidl tries to remove a temporary file that wasn't
created which results in an exception (omniidl/python/omniidl/main.py, line
498).

bye, Christof

--
http://cmeerw.org                                 JID: cmeerw@jabber.at