[omniORB] CORBA messaging spec

Duncan Grisby duncan@grisby.org
Thu Dec 12 12:52:01 2002

On Tuesday 10 December, Stefan Seefeld wrote:

> do you have any plans as to whether (and possibly when) omniORB
> may support the CORBA messaging QoS spec ?

Some time soon, I'm going to get around to writing out my thoughts
about development of omniORB 4.1 and beyond, using a more open
development model. Some parts of the messaging spec are certainly
candidates for inclusion in 4.1, although I'm not convinced of the
usefulness of some of the parts of it. The simple answer is that
messaging will be in 4.1 if someone steps up to implement it.

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --
   -- http://www.grisby.org --