[omniORB] Ebcdic codesets

steinhoffc@schneider.com steinhoffc@schneider.com
Wed Dec 11 16:27:03 2002

Actually I have some interest in this but right now I don't have a need. It
would be great if they were implement in omniORB for the future.

                                     Thanks
                                                Craig
Craig Steinhoff
UW-736
920-592-2229

                    Duncan Grisby
                    <duncan@grisby.org>                To:     Corrigan Coleman <Coleman.Corrigan@traventec.com>
                    Sent by:                           cc:     "'omniorb-list@omniorb-support.com'"
                    omniorb-list-admin@omniorb-s        <omniorb-list@omniorb-support.com>
                    upport.com                         Fax to:
                                                       Subject:     Re: [omniORB] Ebcdic codesets

                    12/11/2002 09:41 AM

On Friday 6 December, Corrigan Coleman wrote:

> Does anyone have, or have any interest in, ebcdic codesets for omniORB4 ?

I guess from the silence that the answer to both questions is "no".
However, if you do implement them, please send them to me so I can
include them in the distribution.

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --